The X4 Pro is the perfect vehicle for aerial photography.
Fully assembled, completely equipped and ready to fly, it needs only to have the rotors mounted and batteries charged.
The built-in 1080p HD camera is ideal for practically any application, and depending on the payload, the quadcopter is capable of flights of up to 30 minutes duration.
Features such as Waypoints function (included in the deluxe version) with up to 24 waypoints for programming complicated flight patterns,
Return to Home and Low Voltage Return to Home functions round off X4 Pro´s functionality! Also available is an especially interesting option allowing a parachute rescue system
to be installed which is automatically activated in the event of loss of control or technical failure and returns the X4 slowly back to earth, thus preventing excessive damage. Should you forget the battery running time despite the warning from the transceiver, then the X4 Pro will automatically return to the starting point.
These are just two examples of the built-in safety features.
Take breathtaking Aerial pictures whilst discovering the world from a completely new angle!
Diagonal between rotor hubs: 370mm
Height: 210 mm
Length: 300 mm
Weight from: 1060 g
Motors, pitch, roll, yaw
– Assembled X4 PRO FPV quadcopter
– 2.4 GHz RC system with 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz Receiver frequencies and LCD monitor
– Parachute recovery system
– 7000 mAh flight battery
– 1-Axis Gimbal
– 1080p HD 12.2 megapixel digital camera
– Balancer charger for 1-3S LiPo batteries
– Replacement rotor blades (4 pcs)
– Rotor blade guards
– All components necessary for operation are included
– Order no.: HBNE3016, High-Density 7000 mAh 11.1V 3S LiPo battery
– Assembled quadrocopter with 2.4 GHz RC system
– Pre-programmed and tuned 3-axis gyro withacceleration sensors
– Powerful brushless motors
– Automatic Low Voltage Return to Home function
– Automatic altitude hold
– GPS-supported position hold
– Maximum range and altitude from starting point programmable via software (in the deluxe version)
– Waypoints function with up tp 24 Waypoints (deluxe version)