The original, 31″ span Great Planes Rifle scored big with pilots looking for fast, full-throttle fun…without needing expensive electronics and spending hours in the workshop prior to flight. This one-meter version offers a larger size for better handling and visibility, easier landings, improved gliding performance, and even faster speeds. It all adds up to a lot of adrenaline-pumping aircraft action!
- Reaches 130+ mph (209 km/h) using the recommended “speed” power setup.
- Optional “sport” setup reduces weight and power for regular sport flying and extended flight times, in a 90-100 mph (145-161 km/h) speed range.
- Dual aileron servos simplify setup and increase precision – and allow the use of spoilerons with a computer radio for slower, shorter landing approaches.
- Lightweight, unusually durable composite construction.
- Carbon-fiber wing spar adds rigidity for bone-chilling, high-G pylon turns.
- Low parts count and prehinged control surfaces offer fast, easy assembly.
- Connectorless linkages provide security and simplicity.
- Includes machined aluminum spinner and complete hardware.
- Bright, high-visibility trim scheme.
|Factory-cut inlets and exits allow air to pass through the battery compartment and keep on-board electronics cool. The machined aluminum spinner is included as part of the model’s hardware package.
||The Rifle 1M can be flown with widely available, economical electronics. Removing the wing allows easy access to the spacious on-board compartment, which greatly simplifies installation of on-board components. A custom tool is also included for easy battery removal!
|Final assembly requires very little time and effort. Both the wing and stabilizer bolt into place and align automatically. All control surfaces are factory-hinged.
||The Rifle 1M features lightweight, durable fiberglass and foam composite construction. Its large, one-meter wing has broad black stripes on the bottom – helping you follow its orientation and stay cool and calm at the controls.
Stock Number: GPMA1806
Wingspan: 39.5 in (1000 mm)
Wing Area: 174 in² (11.2 dm²)
Weight Range: 25-28 oz (710-795 g)
Wing Loading: 20.7-23.2 oz/ft² (63-71 g/dm²)
Length: 30.5 in (775 mm)
Requires: 4-5 channel radio with 3 micro servos; 28mm brushless inrunner motor;
50A brushless ESC; 2S-3S 2200mAh LiPo battery & compatible charger
FUTK6000 Futaba 6J 2.4GHz S-FHSS Radio System
GPMG5220 ElectriFly Ammo 28-45-3600 Brushless Motor
CSEM1300 Castle Creations Phoenix Edge Lite 50 Electronic Speed Control
FUTM0656 (3) Futaba S3156 Digital Metal Gear Servos OR
FUTM0657 (3) Futaba S3157 Digital Servos
FUTM4130 Futaba Dual Servo Extension 6″ J (for use with 4-channel radio systems)
Sport Battery and Propeller:
FPWP3222 FlightPower FP30 7.4V 2200mAh LiPo Battery w/Star Plug
APCQ4096 APC 5.25 x 6.25 Speed 400 Propeller
Speed Battery and Propeller:
GPMP0861 ElectriFly 3S 2200mAh 30C LiPo Battery
APCQ4840 APC 4.5 x 4.1 Speed 400 Propeller