The hull gleams, the lights shine – and the water cannon really works!
It’s a one-of-a-kind fireboat – and it’s ready to hit the water just moments after you take it out of the box. However, it offers more than magnificent size and ready-to-run ease; it also boasts a huge number of factory-installed fine details. There are working lights in the cabin and on the communications mast, a rotating, working water cannon on deck and authentic detail everywhere else you look, too. Virtually everything you need is included; just add batteries and a charger and you’re ready for your first rescue mission.
Now with a Tactic TTX491 transmitter and TR625 receiver
Stock Number: AQUB5701
Length: 38 in (965 mm)
Beam: 10.25 in (261 mm)
Height: 17 in (432 mm)
Weight: 8 lb (3.60 kg)
Requires: 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery, charger and (8) «AA» batteries
With the Rescue 17, there’s realism everywhere you look – and it’s all factory-installed for your convenience.
TTX491 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Simple, straightforward and affordable, the TTX491 offers the ease of 2-stick control and two auxiliary channels for added functions. Servo reversing switches speed installation; digital trims let you customize performance and feel to your tastes. It comes with a 6-channel TR625 receiver. It features a push-button that creates an instant, unbreakable link between itself and your transmitter and prevents it from recognizing any transmitter except yours. Twin coaxial antenna ensure excellent signal clarity, even at the outer limits of the TR625’s range.
The Rescue 17 includes:
- Painted, joined fiberglass hull, deck and cabin with numerous factory-installed details, including: wire rope deck railing, ladders and companionways, standpipes, searchlights & more
- Working water cannon that rotates 120° and shoots a jet of water up to 10 feet
- Brilliant, 10-piece LED lighting system with mast, nav and deck lights, dual searchlights & cabin lights, plus independent interior and exterior light switches
- Tactic TTX491 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio with TR625 receiver and rudder and water cannon servos
- Factory-installed power system including:
- 600-size motor
- Multi-motor controller with Star Plug
- Drive system