This is a special edition of Item 56301 King Hauler, which was the first in the Tamiya series of 1/14 scale Tractor Trucks. The King Hauler was first introduced in 1993 and has been a favorite among R/C enthusiasts for many years. The body parts of this edition kit come pre-painted in Metallic Black straight from the factory floor.
- Tamiya's Tractor Truck Series come with authentic suspension with leaf springs. Power is provided by a 540-size front mounted motor, and 3-speed gear changes are possible via a 4-channel transmitter. Tamiya's Tractor Trucks may be connected to separately-sold semi-trailers.
Specs and Features:
- Scale : 1/14
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : 3-speed
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : leaf spring
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : friction damper
- Shock damper material : aluminum
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : radial
- Body material : ABS Plastic
- Chassis material : aluminum & plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : not included
- ESC model : n/a
- LED Light buckets : yes
- LED lights : no
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : metal bushings
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance : fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio : 3-speed transmission
- Adjustable wheelbase : fixed
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : fixed
- Special feature 1 : Body and P parts are replaced with pre-painted Metallic Black parts.
- Special feature 2 : Length: 600mm, Width: 180mm, Height: 255mm.
- Special feature 3 : Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.