- Fans around the world have been clamoring for more re-releases of classic Tamiya R/C cars and Tamiya has indeed been listening. The eye-catching Hotshot 4WD buggy, which was originally released in the 1980’s and helped popularize the R/C hobby, now makes a return with it’s timeless body shape matched with updated improvements to let both old and new R/C fans enjoy exciting off-road action.
Specs and Features:
- High-quality 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the improved Hotshot off-road buggy.
- Redesigned chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with unique front and rear mono-shocks.
- Diaphragm-type oil dampers provide stable off-road driving performance.
- New propeller shaft features dog bone type linkage to optimize power transmission efficiency.
- Buggy body with large rear wing remains faithful to the original styling.
- Aluminum heat sink helps keep the motor cool and is also an eye-catching chassis highlight.
- Triangular wheel hubs further enhance the buggy’s unique look.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Wide range of Option Parts available to customize the look and performance of your machine.
- Speed Controller: electronic speed controller(Not included)