Compact, nicely balanced six-channel computer system, of attractive appearance.
Comprehensive software functions make the T6JG the ideal beginner's system for fixed-wing model aircraft and helicopters. Central input area with clearly legible 127-segment LCD screen.
With stopwatch function for monitoring battery time.
Can be switched to FHSS (four-channel) and S-FHSS (eight-channel) mode.
Complete set, including high-capacity rechargeable battery for 8 to 10 hours operating time, and plug-type mains charger.
- No crystals, no spot frequency selection, maximum security from radio and background interference.
- Clearly arranged 127-segment LCD screen for displaying and adjusting functions.
- 15 internal model memories.
- Digital stick trims eliminate the need to re-trim or store trim values when changing the model memory.
- Integral Trainer system.
- Internal transmitter aerial.
- With charge socket
- The stick units are designed for universal mode (Modes 1 and 2), and can be converted by the user himself.
- Model select, 15 model memories
- Model name (4 characters)
- Stick mode select 1 … 4
- 3 x D/R switchable travels and Exponential function (EXP)
- Digital stick trims with trim value memory
- Servo end-point adjustment (ATV / EPA), separately for both sides
- Servo centre offset
- Low voltage alarm
- Fail-safe setting, channels 1 – 6
- Mixer type select for fixed-wing or helicopter
- Switchable modulation, FHSS / S-FHSS (High Speed digital mode)
- Trainer mode, Teacher – Pupil
- 4 switches and 1 potentiometer as transmitter controls
- 2 programmable mixers (3-point), 2 rates
- Flaperon mixer with differential
- Flaperon trim (2 rates)
- V-tail mixer
- Delta mixer
- 2nd aileron output, optionally on channel 6, 5, 4 or 3.
- 5-point throttle curve Normal Idle-up 1
- 5-point collective pitch curve Normal Idle-up 1 + 2
- Hover collective pitch setting
- Collective pitch -> tail rotor mixer (Revo)
- Gyro gain set-up menu
- Swashplate -> throttle mixer
- Swashplate – ring mixer
- Swashplate mixers: H1, HR3 (CCPM 120°), H3 (CCPM 90°), HE 3