Why not enjoy a little Fling?!
Simply put, the Fling ARF is one of Life’s small pleasures. It’s so modestly priced that almost any pilot can afford it, yet offers extras that many larger and more expensive gliders lack. Plus, it’s so light and compact that a hand launch and a football field supply all the lift and room needed for lazy afternoons of relaxed thermal riding. By contrast, assembly speeds by in just a few hours, leaving all the more for the fun part of flying.
- Ready for its first flight in as little as 2-3 hours.
- Can be launched by hand to catch low-lying thermals – or by the included high-start to ride bigger and stronger thermals up top!
- Arrives with the control surfaces hinged, balsa sections already covered — and a tow hook and carbon-fiber boom installed on the tough, light fiberglass fuselage.
- Simplifies operation with simple rudder and elevator controls — and offers smooth, pinpoint response with light, strong pull-pull set-ups.
- Docile and forgiving for all fliers — practically self-piloting when trimmed to perfection.
- Includes all required hardware, an illustrated instruction manual — and a FREE mini high start
Assembly takes only a few hours and it’s easy to see why. Fewer parts mean more progress with less effort and faster first trips to the flying field!
The servo tray is already in place, so on-board gear can be installed immediately. Slide off the painted canopy, and you can check your gear with a glance.
Launch it by hand in a park, or use the included mini high-start at the field for rocketing climbs into prime thermal country.
Stock Number: GPMA1060
Wingspan: 48.8 in (1240 mm)
Total Wing Area: 285 in² (18.4 dm²)
Weight: 6.8 oz (195 g)
Length: 31.5 in (800 mm)
Includes: Mini high-start
Requires: 2-channel radio w/micro receiver and 2 micro or nano servos, micro battery pack