The Atlantic II harbour tug allows you to become the skipper of a powerful international harbour working ship on your own stretch of water. All you need to do to be ready to sail this beautiful model is to screw on the mast. One of this boat's highlights is the pre-fitted lighting system, which really adds to its scale realism. The boat's rugged design enables the Atlantic II to stand up to wind and weather, just like the full-size machine. The configuration of the Atlantic II typifies the type of construction of American post-war harbour tugs and is perfectly suited to after-work relaxation down at the boating lake.
Hull length: 768 mm
Width: 267 mm
Height: 495 mm
Weight: 3,5 kg
– Motor speed, forward and reverse
– Order no. GPMP0861, 11.1 V 2200 mAh 30C LiPo drive battery
– Order no. HCAP0180, drive battery AC/DC charging unit
– Batteries for transmitter and lighting system (6xAA required)
– Sturdy fibreglass hull and lower superstructure
Cabin, nav, spot and mast lights add even more scale detail to this exceptional model.
A protective rubber cap on the bow and rubber tires lining both sides of the boat enhance scale realism and cushion minor impacts.
Real-life details — including fire extinguishers, life preservers, ladders, portholes and more — are factory-painted and installed for added authenticity.
The multi-level cabin doubles as a hatch that provides fast, easy access to all onboard electronics. Adding the recommended 11.1V LiPo battery gives the Atlantic II the capacity it needs for up to a full hour of easy sailing.
A large rudder and a 3-bladed brass propeller deliver smooth turns on command.
TTX491 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Simple, straightforward and affordable, the TTX491 offers the ease of 2-stick control and two auxiliary channels for added functions. Servo reversing switches speed installation; digital trims let you customize performance and feel to your tastes. It comes with a 6-channel TR625 receiver. It features a push-button that creates an instant, unbreakable link between itself and your transmitter and prevents it from recognizing any transmitter except yours. Twin coaxial antenna ensure excellent signal clarity, even at the outer limits of the TR625’s range.
Dependability-protected by the SLT Protocol.
The Atlantic II Tugboat includes:
- Factory-finished fiberglass hull and superstructure with working LEDs and numerous scale details
- Tactic TTX491 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT Radio with servo reversing, TR625 6-channel receiver and TSX102 servos
- Factory-installed power system including:
- powerful 550-sized motor
- 30A brushed LiPo-ready ESC with stutter-bump feature, Star Plug and bullet connectors
- Direct drive system
- 3-bladed brass propeller
- Wooden display stand