KOMMER INN I STARTEN AV MARS
Ready for the construction site? TAMIYA presents the first dump truck truck in the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 version! The trough is made of a sturdy ABS part and has a movable and automatically unlocking tailgate. The payload is max. 10Kg and the trough can be tilted via the optional ACU-01 spindle drive unit by radio.
The distinctive design of the new Arocs is as extraordinary as the truck overall. For example, in the look specially developed for construction vehicles, a grille was installed in the so-called excavator-tooth look, which was to convey the message: «biting through and grabbing». To match the robust appearance, special protective grids for the lighting system are attached to the bumper.
With the 576 mm long and about 3.5 kg heavy kit model can be put together impressive teams. Under the forward tilting cab is the proven and robust TAMIYA truck technology. A new Mighty-Tuned 35T electric motor transmits its power to the two rear axles via a switchable 3-speed gearbox. A detailed aluminum ladder frame gives the model the required stability and flexibility.
For the trough a special additional frame was installed, which makes the model particularly stable.
At the back of the frame, a towing jaw (e.g., Carson 500907182) can be attached to tow trailers.
With the optionally available multifunction unit almost all sound and light functions of the prototype can be simulated deceptively real.
– Mind. 4 channel remote control – recommended Carson Reflex
Stick 500501006 (6-channel), 500501003 (14-channel) or
500501004 (14-channel LCD display)
– 7.2V NiMH battery pack, charger
– TAMIYA TS paint for painting
– Steering servo + servo for manual transmission
– Cruise control or TAMIYA multifunction unit MFC-03 300056523
for the driving, lighting and sound functions
– TAMIYA ACU-01 spindle drive unit (300056545) for the drive
the hollow. The ACU-01 is plugged into the multifunction unit.
Kit model with detailed instructions, electric motor, 3-speed manual transmission
The manual should be read and understood fully together with an adult. Keep away from small children. Children must not put any parts or packaging material in their mouths. The model may have some sharp corners. Be careful when handling it. Read the instructions enclosed with the RC unit and retain it for future reference.
If you have difficulty assembling, ask an adult supervising the work or a modeler with RC experience or dealer.
Use tools only for specific purposes. If used incorrectly, there is a risk of injury.
If you use paints and / or adhesives (not included in the kit), follow and follow the instructions provided there.
Keep kit away from young children. Prevent children from picking up any components or pulling plastic bags over their heads
– 1:14 scale model kit
– dim .: length 576 mm, width 190 mm, height 267 mm
– scale 1:14
– Lifelike ABS body replica of the Arocs 3348,
including handrails, treads, side mirrors u.v.m.
– one-piece loading pan for max. 10Kg payload
– TAMIYA 3-axle chassis with reinforced frame
– Tilting spindle unit sold separately at 300056545
– Includes TR mighty-tuned engine for a perfect power delivery
to the two driven rear axles
– New rear tires, bumper and fenders
– 3-speed manual transmission can be via optional 4-channel remote control
– Leaf springs on the axles and rear shock absorbers with coil springs
– Recommended accessories: MFC-03 multifunction unit (300056523) for
the driving, lighting and sound functions;
ACU-01 spindle drive unit (300056545) for the tilt function